ソフトバンク光 障害 DNS

意味や和訳。[動]1 他…を誇張する,大げさに言う[考える];自誇張して書く[言う]exaggerate one's influence自分の影響力を誇張するcannot exaggerate the difficultiesそのむずかしさをいくら強調しても強調し過ぎることはないI'm not exaggerating.大げさに言っているのではない2 他〈物・事が〉…を過大に … 「私は部屋を整頓する必要がある。(整頓しなきゃ。)」 "Her kitchen is well organized." Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. 英会話基本 基礎からの英語学習,  英語基本表現 「掃除する・かたづける」例文 英訳, 英会話基本 基礎からの英語学習. for an event or action to be organized発音を聞く例文帳に追加, of a person's writing, to be overly organized発音を聞く例文帳に追加, The town will be municipalized―a municipality―organized as a municipality.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to発音を聞く例文帳に追加, (3) The Council shall be organized not exceeding eight members.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, (3) A governing council shall be organized by up to eight members.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 3 運営審議会は、委員八人以内で組織する。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, (vi) An organized crime group member as prescribed in Article 2, item (vi) of the Act on the Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (hereinafter referred to as an "Organized Crime Group Member" in this item) or a person for whom five years have not elapsed since the day on which the person ceased to be an Organized Crime Group Member (hereinafter collectively referred to as an "Organized Crime Group Member, etc. 日常会話でよく使われる表現の例文・定型文と英訳を紹介します。 a sumo tournament held in a village and organised by the villagers発音を聞く例文帳に追加, an organised body that functions as an organism発音を聞く例文帳に追加, After the Meiji period, those documents continued to be organised by the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Ministry of the Imperial Household, resulting in 667 volumes and 5 books.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 明治時代以降は内務省、宮内省により整理が続けられ、667巻5冊の形態になった。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, The Ethics Committee shall be organised as a committee under the National Committee for Research Ethics in Science and Technology (NENT).例文帳に追加, 倫理委員会は,科学技術研究倫理国家委員会(NENT)の下部委員会として組織される。 - 特許庁, Organised criminals and terrorists cannot operate without ready access to financial resources and they often exploit existing weaknesses in international financial controls.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 犯罪組織及びテロリストは資金への迅速なアクセス無しには活動できず、彼等は国際的な金融管理に存在する脆弱性を頻繁に悪用。 - 財務省, Where the offence is committed by an organised criminal group, the penalties shall be increased to five-year imprisonment and a fine of 500 000.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 当該違反が組織犯罪集団によって行われた場合は,罰は,5年の拘禁及び 500,000ユーロの罰金に引き上げられる。 - 特許庁, Where the offence was committed by an organised criminal group, the penalties will be increased to a five-year imprisonment and a fine of 500 000.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 違反が組織犯罪集団によってなされたときは,罰は,5年の拘禁及び500,000ユーロの罰金に引き上げられる。 - 特許庁, (being a member of or formed into a labor union), organised ‎(comparative more organised, superlative most organised), Where the offences provided for under this article have been committed by an organised criminal group, the penalties will be increased to a five-year imprisonment and a fine of 500 000.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 本条に規定する違反行為が組織犯罪集団によって行われたときは,罰は,5年の拘禁及び500,000ユーロの罰金に引き上げられる。 - 特許庁, Where the offences provided for at (a) to (b) have been committed by an organised criminal group, the penalties shall be increased to a five-year of imprisonment and a fine of 500 000.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, (a)から(b)までに規定する違反行為が組織犯罪集団によって犯された場合は,罰は,5年の拘禁及び500,000ユーロの罰金に引き上げられる。 - 特許庁, where the exhibition was organised abroad - a document stating that the exhibition has the features prescribed in Article 15 of the Law.例文帳に追加, 博覧会が外国で行われた場合は,その博覧会が法第15条に規定の特徴を有することの陳述書 - 特許庁, in the case of Japan, any individual possessing the nationality of Japan, any juridical person created or organised under the laws of Japan and any organisation without juridical personality treated for the purposes of Japanese tax as a juridical person created or organised under the laws of Japan発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 日本国については、日本国の国籍を有するすべての個人、日本国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織されたすべての法人及び法人格を有しないが日本国の租税に関し日本国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織された法人として取り扱われるすべての団体 - 財務省, the term “national” means: (1) in the case of Japan, any individual possessing the nationality of Japan, any juridical person created or organised under the laws of Japan and any organisation without juridical personality treated for the purposes of Japanese tax as a juridical person created or organised under the laws of Japan発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 「国民」とは、次の者をいう。 (1)日本国については、日本国の国籍を有するすべての個人、日本国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織されたすべての法人及び法人格を有しないが日本国の租税に関し日本国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織された法人として取り扱われるすべての団体 - 財務省, the term “national” means: (i) in the case of Japan, any individual possessing the nationality of Japan, any juridical person created or organised under the laws of Japan and any organisation without juridical personality treated for the purposes of Japanese tax as a juridical person created or organised under the laws of Japan発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 「国民」とは、次の者をいう。(i)日本国については、日本国の国籍を有するすべての個人、日本国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織されたすべての法人及び法人格を有しないが日本国の租税に関し日本国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織された法人として取り扱われるすべての団体 - 財務省, the term “national”, in relation to a Contracting State, means: (i) any individual possessing the nationality or citizenship of that Contracting State; and (ii) any juridical or legal person created or organised under the law of that Contracting State and any organisation without juridicalor legal personality treated for the purposes of that Contracting State’s tax as a juridical or legal person created or organised under the law of that Contracting State;発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 一方の締約国についての「国民」とは、次の者をいう。(i)当該一方の締約国の国籍又は市民権を有するすべての個人 (ii)当該一方の締約国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織されたすべての法人及び法人格を有しないが当該一方の締約国の租税に関し当該一方の締約国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織された法人として取り扱われるすべての団体 - 財務省, the term “national” means: (i) any individual possessing the nationality of a Contracting State; (ii) any juridical person created or organised under the laws of a Contracting State; and (iii) any organisation without juridical personality treated for the purposes of tax as a juridical person created or organised under the laws of a Contracting State;発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 「国民」とは、次の者をいう。 (i)一方の締約国の国籍を有するすべての個人 (ii)一方の締約国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織されたすべての法人 (iii)法人格を有しないが、租税に関し、一方の締約国の法令に基づいて設立され、又は組織された法人として取り扱われるすべての団体 - 財務省, organisedのページの著作権英和・和英辞典情報提供元は参加元一覧にて確認できます。, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。, Organised Crime Task Force (Northern Ireland), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA). To organize (verb) something is to arrange it in a particular order or according to some other system. 当サイトはリンクフリーです。無断転載は禁じております。Copyright © 2012英会話基本 基礎からの英語学習 All right reserved. ");発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 六 暴力団員による不当な行為の防止等に関する法律第二条第六号に規定する暴力団員(以下この号において「暴力団員」という。)又は暴力団員でなくなつた日から五年を経過しない者(以下「暴力団員等」という。) - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, Continuous use of the Antung-Mukden Railway should be allowed and a consortium of the two countries should be organized.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 安奉線の使用権継続と両国共同事業化。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, of many rights, concerning the same object, to be organized and recognized at the same time発音を聞く例文帳に追加, (3) The Registration Screening Board shall be organized with a Chairperson and four Board Members.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 3 登録審査会は、会長及び委員四人をもって組織する。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, Article 28 (1) The Commission shall be organized by seven commission members.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 第二十八条 委員会は、委員七人をもって組織する。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, Article 489 (1) Board of liquidators shall be organized by all liquidators.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 第四百八十九条 清算人会は、すべての清算人で組織する。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, (3) The Qualification Screening Board shall be organized by one chairperson and four members.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, 3 資格審査会は、会長及び委員四人をもつて組織する。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, be organizedのページの著作権英和・和英辞典情報提供元は参加元一覧にて確認できます。, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。, Weblio英和対訳辞書はプログラムで機械的に意味や英語表現を生成しているため、不適切な項目が含まれていることもあります。ご了承くださいませ。. 「几帳面な人」「彼はいつも時間ぴったりで、几帳面だ」待ち合わせにはいつも時間通り、または、5分前行動、そして、細かいことが気になる人のことを「几帳面」といいますよね。あなたの周りにもひとりは「几帳面」な人はいるのではないでしょうか? 覚えておくととても便利な表現なので英単語・イディオムの意味だけでも暗記しましょう。. µã§å½¹ã«ç«‹ã¤ organizeの意味・質問・用例 . I'm not very good at organizing my day. 「彼女のキッチンはよく整頓 … 私は、自分の一日の計画を立てるのがあまり得意ではない。 I organize my daily schedule carefully. If someone is organized (adjective), they work and keep things in an orderly way. 「掃除する」「片付ける」と言いたいときの英語表現と例文です。 私は慎重に自分の一日を計画する。 The conference was poorly organized, and the talks all started late. organisedの意味や使い方 音節or・ga・nised発音記号ɔ́ːrgənàɪ&#x... - 約1161万語ある英和辞典・和英辞典。発音・イディオムも分かる英語辞書。 意味「整理する」「整理整頓する」「きちんとする」 例文 "I need to organize my room." be organizedの意味や使い方 秩序立つ - 約1161万語ある英和辞典・和英辞典。発音・イディオムも分かる英語辞書。

After Effects シェイプ 境界線 ぼかす, Teams ファイル 共有日時, そうだ京都行こう Cm 場所, Mac アイコン 表示されない, Ps4 Usb 認識しない, 英国探偵ミステリア Vita 追加要素, 英会話 初心者 フレーズ, 楽天カード 限度額 勝手に上がる, 中学受験 埼玉 御三家, なす 漬物 ポン酢 わさび, キーボード 長押し 効かない, 新橋 新幹線 チケット 自動販売機, Word 編集できない Mac, 北海道 7月 コロナ, N-box 無限 ドアバイザー, Pdf ページ指定 保存 Adobe, Iphone 連絡先 エクスポート Gmail, 犬 しつけ 金属音, For文 Break Python, 英語 脳 50倍, 新橋 駅前 イベント 今日, Android ロック画面 知らない画像, 蛍光灯 回収ボックス コジマ, 就活 英語 試験, テオ 楽譜 ドレミ,

コメントを残す