分かりやすい説明 英語

Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. 分かりやすく 説明する. - Weblio Email例文集, You haven't sufficiently explained those reasons. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - 特許庁, Returns a one-line description of the test, or None if no description has been provided. - Weblio Email例文集, He explains that clearly.

という表記がありますが、それは explanation ではなく、example の略です。もし「この説明文の意味を教えてください」を言いたいなら、例えば Please tell me the meaning of this explanation と言えます。 - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation is easy to understand.

- Weblio Email例文集, I understood well enough from his explanation. - 金融庁, I cannot fully describe it. この棒グラフを見てお分かりになるとおり、わが社の収益は2014年以降着実に増加しています。 グラフや表を説明する 英語 表現いかがでしたか? 皆さんがお持ちの表・グラフ・図形などを使ってうまく説明できるか試してみてください。

- 特許庁, 患者の診断結果をより分かりやすく説明するための診断結果説明レポートを作成する。例文帳に追加, To create a diagnostic result explanation report for much more intelligibly explaining the diagnostic result of a patient. あなたのメールは、丁寧な説明と分かりやすい英語で、とても読みやすい。 例文帳に追加. speak simply about; talk simply about ~について 分かり … - Weblio Email例文集, That staff explained in that news in a way that is easy to understand. 58. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation is very easy to understand. 分かりやすく 述べる. - 特許庁, Parts of description especially related to the embodiment are paragraphs 0598-0607. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation was very easy to understand.

- Weblio Email例文集, I am terribly sorry that the explanation was not enough. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), That explanation is enough. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation was easy to understand. - Python, 市販薬品の成分説明出力システム、プログラム、及び、市販薬品の成分説明データ例文帳に追加, INGREDIENT DESCRIPTION OUTPUT SYSTEM OF MEDICINE ON MARKET, PROGRAM AND INGREDIENT DESCRIPTION DATA OF MEDICINE ON MARKET - 特許庁, 保険募集に際し、顧客説明マニュアルに従い、適切かつ十分な顧客説明が行われ例文帳に追加, For insurance solicitation, is a system developed for appropriate and sufficient customer explanations in accordance with the Customer Explanation Manual? Tokita . - Weblio Email例文集. - Weblio Email例文集, I will explain how I analyzed that. - Weblio Email例文集, She explains every little thing about her behavior. - Weblio Email例文集, I understood your explanation well. - Weblio Email例文集, I am sorry for my hard to understand explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, I had intended on explaining properly myself. - Weblio Email例文集, His explanation seemed plausible enough. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - Weblio Email例文集, I explained so it would be easy for him to understand. - Eゲイト英和辞典, I'm none the wiser for his explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation was very easy for me to understand. - Weblio Email例文集, Do you understand with this explanation? - 研究社 新英和中辞典, Her explanation sounds all right (to me). - Weblio Email例文集, That is a very easy-to-understand explanation. Copyright © Japan Patent office. 丁寧でわかりやすいって英語でなんて言うの? 先生が丁寧でわかりやすい説明をしてくれたので、「丁寧でわかりやすい説明をありがとうございました」と言いたかったけれどうまく言えませんでした。 ( NO NAME ) 2016/12/12 23:05 . Your email is a careful explanation and in easy to understand English so it is very easy to read. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. 「説明文」は英語で explanation と言います。一つ気をつけなければいけないのは、英語で ex. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 説明分の意味・解説 > 説明分に関連した英語 ... あなたの分かりやすい説明 に感謝します。 例文帳に追加. - Weblio Email例文集, I'm sorry, my explanation wasn't enough. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - Weblio Email例文集, I thought that I had explained properly myself. - Weblio Email例文集, My explanation was insufficient about that. 分かりやすく を英語 で ... 分かりやすく 説明 してくれるように頼む. - Weblio Email例文集, I will explain it to him in a way that he will understand. - Weblio Email例文集, Regarding that, it is hard to understand with just an explanation in words. - Weblio Email例文集, His explanation is easy to follow. 「福はうち、鬼はそと」と声を出しながら福豆を撒く節分ですが、なぜ節分と呼ばれるか分かりますか?節分の由来から、豆まき、恵方巻き、そして地方の風習まで、英語で簡単に説明ができるフレーズをご紹介します。外 Copyright 2001-2004 Python Software Foundation.All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I want to explain about my work well. 私は自分の職業についてうまく説明したい。 例文帳に追加. - Weblio Email例文集, I am thankful for your easy-to-understand explanation. explain clearly; explain in an easy-to-understand format 【他動】 demystify. - Weblio Email例文集, Please explain as much as you understand. All Rights Reserved. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, Thanks to your kind instruction, I understood that well. I want to explain about my … - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanations are easy to understand. - Weblio Email例文集 - 金融庁, ジャンル分けされた対象物について説明する説明文章に対して単語抽出を行なう。例文帳に追加, Word extraction is performed to the explanatory sentence explaining about the genre-classified object.
- 特許庁, 顧客説明管理責任者は、顧客説明管理規程、顧客説明マニュアル及びその他の顧客説明に関する取決めを顧客説明を行う者に遵守させ、適切かつ十分な顧客説明を行うための態勢を整備し、その実効性を確保するための具体的施策を実施しているか。例文帳に追加, Does the Customer Explanation Manager ensure appropriate and sufficient Customer Explanation by having persons who provide Customer Explanation observe the Customer Explanation Management Rules, the Customer Explanation Manual and other rules and arrangements concerning Customer Explanation and implement specific measures for securing the effectiveness of the explanation? - Weblio Email例文集, I'm terribly sorry that the explanation of mine was difficult to understand. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He said so in explanation of his conduct. I am thankful for your easy-to-understand explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, My explanation was not enough. - Weblio Email例文集, a theory that is entirely of one's own creation - EDR日英対訳辞書, Your explanation will suffice. - Tanaka Corpus, 勧誘のための説明手段としてネットワーク上に、説明(4)と説明(7)を別個に分けて 設ける。例文帳に追加, As description means for invitation, on the network, primary desription 4 and secondary description 7 are prepared, respectively. 「分かりやすい説明」は英語でどう表現する?【英訳】plain explanation... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書 - Weblio Email例文集, It is crucial to explain in a way that's easy to understand. All Rights Reserved.

- 斎藤和英大辞典, she explained her ideas verbosely - 日本語WordNet, tried to explain to her uncomprehending husband - 日本語WordNet. 65576. ask for clarification.

articulate well ~について 分かりやすく 話す.

宇多田ヒカル ツイッター, 大都会 トランペット, エヴァ スロット 歴代, エヴァ 最終話, 鬼滅の刃 無料 漫画 海外, ツイッター 経営, プラダ 英語, 鬼滅の刃 グッズ 福岡, どんぐり 食べる 鳥, あさひなぐ 乃木坂, 流星の絆 配信, シーク オマール, コーヒー道具 セット, 久冨慶子 高校, 鬼滅の刃 漫画 予約, NO GOOD TV, ヨーロッパ 隠れた名所, 炭治郎 中国, 質問に答えてくれてありがとう 英語, 二階堂ふみ 大学, 弱くても勝てます 主題歌,

コメントを残す