細かく言うと 英語

「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), Prepare to die!―(西洋風に言うと)―Prepare to meet your God!

- 斎藤和英大辞典, She has no pretension to beauty.
Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > かく言うの意味・解説 > かく言うに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。

- 斎藤和英大辞典, to overcharge someone for something - EDR日英対訳辞書, the action of speaking without thinking deeply - EDR日英対訳辞書, to record something oral in writing - EDR日英対訳辞書, A university lecturer, actually. [注意]文法上 “Let you and me” と言うべきをかく言う習慣なり。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, You are not qualified to say that. - Tanaka Corpus, `Who's making personal remarks now?'
- Weblio Email例文集, You don't need to think in detail about that. 細かく (all) to pieces(物が破壊されて) 【副】 fine〈話・比較的まれ〉 finely finically(食べ物・服... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Some people claim that writing New Year's cards is nonsense. - 特許庁, We will grasp the circumstances in detail. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 細かくの意味・解説 > 細かくに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 細かいを英語に訳すと。英訳。I〔物が非常に小さい〕small;〔微細な〕fine細かい字a small character [letter]細かい雨[粉]fine rain [powder]細かい編み目[縫い目]a small [fine] mesh [stitch]細かいくしの目fine teeth (of a comb)布を細かく引き裂いたShe tore the cloth to shreds.II1〔綿密な〕clos... - 80万項目以上 … - Weblio Email例文集, I will analyze all of that in detail. - Weblio Email例文集, How do you say that correctly? All Rights Reserved. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. 「細かく」は英語でどう表現する?【単語】to pieces...【例文】to tear into pieces...【その他の表現】cut something fine... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書 Copyright © Japan Patent office. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. 細かい(こまかい)の類語・言い換え。[共通する意味] ★大きさが非常に小さい。[英] fine[使い方]〔細かい〕(形) 細かく砕く きめが細かい〔細か〕(形動) 細かな字を書く[使い分け]【1】いずれも、非常に小さいものが数多くある場合に、その小さいもの一つ一つについていう。

- Weblio Email例文集, I will listen to what he says very carefully. - Tanaka Corpus, It was commonly called the 'WAIHAN (Okuma and Itagaki) Cabinet.'

- 研究社 新和英中辞典, All the witnesses confirmed my statement―corroborated my evidence. 会社や、学校などで、自己紹介をする際、「あなたはどんな性格ですか?」と言われた時、どう答えますか? 私が英語学習を始めた最初のころ、性格に関する英語表現を全然知らず、「Kind」くらいしか思いつきませんでした。 自分から「私は優しくて思いやりがあります! Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. - Lewis Carroll『不思議の国のアリス』, Listen very carefully to what I say.

- 斎藤和英大辞典, He has no pretension to scholarship. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. Copyright © Japan Patent office. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, The signal is coarsely sampled and finely quantized. All Rights Reserved. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. 細かい表現、出来るだけ細かく は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか? ローマ字 komakai hyougen , dekiru dake komakaku は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか? 英語で「切る」と似た意味を持つ、cut・slice・chop・dice・slash・minceの違いと使い方、使い分けについて例文を用いて解説しています。脳は関連した情報をセットで覚えると記憶しやすいので、cut・slice・chop・dice・slash・minceのように類義語をまとめてインプットすることはお勧めの英単語の覚 … ©Copyright 2001~2020 , GIHODO SHUPPAN Co.,Ltd. - Weblio Email例文集, Chopped vegetables are mixed with grated garlic. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 細かくの意味・解説 > 細かくに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。

- Tanaka Corpus, Shred Japanese lemon peel and mix them. - 斎藤和英大辞典, but I should not utter it.' - 研究社 新英和中辞典, His character comes out in everything he says. - Weblio Email例文集, to say it out―tell the plain truth―make a clean breast of it - 斎藤和英大辞典, I have solid grounds for saying so. - Weblio Email例文集, About that, I cannot recall it in detail. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.

This applies worldwide. - Eゲイト英和辞典, Chop the cabbage into short pieces. - 斎藤和英大辞典, the feeling is, as we say, quite dead - 日本語WordNet, She was demoted because she always speaks up - 日本語WordNet, disparagement of a plan or hope or expectation - 日本語WordNet, foam which flies from the mouth corners when speaking excitedly - EDR日英対訳辞書. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, I am not in a position [have no right] to say anything about the matter.

<バスに乗ろうとしたNickは大きいお金しか持っていませんでした。頑固なドライバーはどうしても掛け合ってくれません。> キーフレーズ ”break (a bill)” (お札)を崩す 直訳すると「(お札)を壊す」という意味になりますが、額の大きい紙幣などを崩して細かくすることを表わします。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, Let you and I do so! 細かく (all) to pieces(物が破壊されて) 【副】 fine〈話・比較的まれ〉 finely finically(食べ物・服... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, Some people murmurred at his proceedings. - Tanaka Corpus, Don't mention our plan to anybody. - 斎藤和英大辞典, Let's not quibble over trivial matters. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, (反対なら)to make objections―raise objections―(苦情なら)―make complaints―(非難なら)―call in question―(干渉なら)―meddle in one's affairs―(世評なら)―talk - 斎藤和英大辞典, It is not manly to make complaints about an article after you have bough it. って英語でなんて言うの? (几帳面という意味の)細かいって英語でなんて言うの? 気になってしょうが無いって英語でなんて言うの? それぐらい聞かなくてもわかるだろって英語でなんて言うの? 今日はチキンを貰いましたって英語でなんて言うの? - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 剥いた皮は、ミキサーに掛け細かく刻む(餅状になる)剥いたじゃがいもは細かく潰し、細かくした皮と混ぜ合わせる。例文帳に追加, The potato peel is finely chopped by a mixer (brought into a rice cake-like state), the peeled potatoes are finely mashed and mixed with the finely chopped peel.

Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, We understand the situation in detail.

「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), a state of being cut into pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, a map with detailed {earthquake zoning} called {microzoning} - EDR日英対訳辞書, to make a person tear a thing - EDR日英対訳辞書, to cause something to be finely woven - EDR日英対訳辞書, to be able to cut something into small pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, to fail to cut (something) into small pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, (of a large thing) to be torn to pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, to chop a thing into small pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, a cut tobacco for smoking in a pipe - EDR日英対訳辞書, the state of dealing with minute, detailed things - EDR日英対訳辞書, being cut up into thin pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, a gimlet that is used for breaking ice into pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, of a matter, being detailed and precise - EDR日英対訳辞書, to crush something solid into small pieces - EDR日英対訳辞書, the quality of being separated - EDR日英対訳辞書, The magician ripped the cloth into small pieces. - 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典, make fine, irregular, rapid twitching movements - 日本語WordNet, covered with fine soft hairs or down - 日本語WordNet, break down and crush by beating, as with a pestle - 日本語WordNet, a discreet, finely wrought gold necklace - 日本語WordNet, shredded and desiccated coconut meat - 日本語WordNet, producing images that are sharp and finely detailed - 日本語WordNet, batiste is a cotton fabric with a fine weave - 日本語WordNet, have fine or very small constituent particles - 日本語WordNet, having edges irregularly and finely slashed - 日本語WordNet, a fine closely woven cotton fabric - 日本語WordNet, small, even, hand stitches run in and out - 日本語WordNet, a fine soft silk fabric often used for linings - 日本語WordNet, finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose - 日本語WordNet, he examined the essay with the greatest minuteness - 日本語WordNet, making too fine distinctions of little importance - 日本語WordNet, finely powdered sugar used to make icing - 日本語WordNet, bread made with cracked wheat that has been ground fine - 日本語WordNet, salad composed primarily of chopped canned tuna fish - 日本語WordNet, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. 文頭で「より詳しく言うと」と書きたいのですが、"In more detail, "は文頭で使っていいのでしょうか?"More preceisely,"「より正確には」などは見慣れていますが、意外に詳細説明に入るアタマの文言に記憶がな... - TOEFL・TOEIC・英語検定 解決済 | 教えて!goo - Weblio Email例文集, Prepare yourself for a shock.

Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved. - 斎藤和英大辞典, Some people murmured at his proceedings.

All Rights Reserved. - Weblio英語基本例文集, A breeze rippled the surface of the pond. 細かいを英語に訳すと。英訳。I〔物が非常に小さい〕small;〔微細な〕fine細かい字a small character [letter]細かい雨[粉]fine rain [powder]細かい編み目[縫い目]a small [fine] mesh [stitch]細かいくしの目fine teeth (of a comb)布を細かく引き裂いたShe tore the cloth to shreds.II1〔綿密な〕clos... - 80万項目以上 … - Weblio Email例文集, Their data is made extremely detailed. All Rights Reserved.

自由主義 簡単に, 華美 類義語, 有吉 LoL, 善逸 刀 アニメ, 堀田真由 カレンダー, 香りの良い花 鉢植え, タミフル 異常行動, 明細表 銀行, 渡る世間は鬼ばかり あらすじ, 吸血コウモリ 英語, 赤西仁 髪型 最新, ディアブロ3 エイドリア ボス, シャドーハウス 45, 尊い 類語, 錦戸亮 Wizy, エヴァンゲリオン 第2話, さびとの考察チャンネル 顔, 影法師 あらすじ, 鬼滅の刃 22巻 通常版 予約 いつから, ジャニーズ 退所, テレビ局 コンテンツとは, 梶裕貴 下野紘 共演, 内博貴 関 ジャニ ライブ, エヴァ 宇多田ヒカル 歌詞, Twitter通知タブ 表示 されない, 北海道 特定外来生物, Chromecast 写真 スライドショー, Twitter広告 種類, 美食探偵 最終回 ネタバレ, 第7使徒 新劇場版 名前, 紅茶市場 推移, 野球小説 ネット, 具体例 意味, どんぐり倶楽部 教材, タンニン 効果, ダウンディテクター Line, 高橋真梨子 ごめんね ドラマ, がむしゃら 英語, 宇多田ヒカル 誰にも言わない 配信, どんぐりの木 種類, エクセル 重複 関数, 石橋優河 Wiki, 鬼滅の刃 アクセサリー 指輪, ラミエル 変形 パターン, 美食探偵 漫画 最新話, 覚悟 言い回し, Twitter アップデート 使いにくい, ツイッター 検索 ばれる アカウントなし, インフルエンザワクチン 種類 2019, 光石研 おしん, 内訳 代価 と は, エヴァ 序 アニメ 違い, 初号機 神, ガブリエル マクト, あなた 宇多田, 脳トレ 反対語, こまめに 使い方, 鬼滅の刃 アニメ 27話, 申し伝える 申し上げる, 過失 対義語, きめつのやいば 一番くじ 3, ヤコブ ヨセフ, ケンジトシ 舞台 日程, Twitter 芸能人 一覧, エヴァンゲリオン 序 あらすじ, 烏 漢字の由来は, サムライウーマン 安っぽい, ケロリン 桶 関東 版 00350, 下町ロケット シリーズ 順番, 換気 英語, 万屋 銀魂, エクセル 重複データ 抽出, ブナ 種類, Dtv バンドルカード, 弱くても勝てます 江波戸, 強硬 対義語, 株式会社カラー Color, プログラム 意味,

コメントを残す