記入しましたので添付します 英語

- Weblio Email例文集, Please fill out those results and reply to me. Of which, number of foreign full-time employees Enter the number within the total entered in 305 "Full-time employees." - Weblio英語基本例文集, Write your name and occupation.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please send back this application after filling it out. この会に参加ご希望の方は、添付いたしましたフォーマットに必要事項をご記入の上、5月16日(金)までにご返送ください。定員は70人ですので、お早めにお申し込みください。 例文帳に追加 メール全文 申込書や契約書など、自分の名前や必要事項を記入する場面って多々ありますよね。 ところで、『記入する』って英語で何ていうのでしょう? "記入する" だから英語でsign? Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. 「何々を添付します」の英語 The Japanese pronunciation should be written in katakana characters. - Weblio Email例文集, I made a mistake writing that down. - Tanaka Corpus, I input it again based on the information I received from you. - Tanaka Corpus, I entered the wrong address. - Weblio Email例文集, I neglected to note it in my calendar.

- Weblio Email例文集, I put my university name on my resume by accident. - Weblio Email例文集, 印刷媒体に記入された記入内容を認識して処理を行う装置において、記入内容を誤認識したまま処理が行われることを簡易な操作により防止する。例文帳に追加, To prevent processing with erroneous recognition of entry contents by means of a simple operation in a device performing processing with recognition of the entry contents written in a print medium. - Weblio Email例文集. - Weblio Email例文集, You need to give your full name on the application form. - 特許庁, 原紙を作成のために欠員の官職名を列記する際に予め候補者の位階氏姓名を記入する(入眼(じゅがん))を行うための空白(間)が大きく開けられていたことから、「大間書」と呼ばれた。例文帳に追加, The list came to be called Omagaki because a blank space (between lines) was set as large, in advance, in order to enter Ikai (Court rank) and Shisei (name) of candidates (Jugan (completion of document only with information on Ikai or government post by entering names) when listing names of vacant government posts in order to create the original copy. - Weblio Email例文集, I filled in the required items on the contract.

- 特許庁, また、本発明は、予め定めた電圧よりも、上記入力電圧が低下したときに、上記三角波信号生成手段の動作を停止させ、上記スイッチング駆動手段をオン状態にすることによって、上記入力電圧をそのまま出力させる制御手段を有する。例文帳に追加, This DC/DC converter further includes a control means which, when the input voltage is lowered than a preset voltage, stops the operation of the triangle wave signal generating means and turns on the switch-drive means, to allow the input voltage to be output as it is. - Weblio Email例文集, Please fill in the space on the form with the date you joined this company. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - 特許庁, この会に参加ご希望の方は、添付いたしましたフォーマットに必要事項をご記入の上、5月16日(金)までにご返送ください。定員は70人ですので、お早めにお申し込みください。例文帳に追加 メール全文, If you would like to attend the event, please fill out the attached form and return it by May 16th (Fri.). - Tanaka Corpus, Please enter your name on this form. - 特許庁, CPU11は、所定時間内の入球信号を入力データに変換し、データテーブル13から、上記入力データに対応する払出個数データを取得し、同払出個数データで表される個数の賞球を払い出す。例文帳に追加, A CPU 11 converts the ball entering signal within a prescribed time to input data, obtains data on the number of paid-out balls corresponding to the input data and pays out prize balls of the number of balls expressed by the input data. Copyright 2001-2010 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. - Weblio Email例文集, 金額を記入する項目に関して、消費税が含まれているか、否かを記入してください。税込みの場合は「1」に、税抜きの場合は「2」に○を付けてください。例文帳に追加, For the treatment of consumption tax concerning the survey items, circle 1 when "tax included" and 2 when "tax excluded."

Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - 特許庁, 遊技球が前記入賞孔47に入球した場合には、特別装置作動判定図柄作動ゲートに誘導される。例文帳に追加, When entering a prize hole 47, the game ball 40 is guided to a gate for operating a pattern for determining operations of a special device. - 特許庁, 実施形態の仮想マシン利用率計算手段は、前記入力された仮想マシン毎の各リソースの利用量を、前記入力された仮想マシン毎の各リソースの割当量制限値で除算し、前記仮想マシン毎の各リソースの利用率を計算する。例文帳に追加, Virtual machine utilization rate calculation means divides an input utilization amount of each resource for each virtual machine by an input allocation amount limit value of each resource for each virtual machine to calculate a utilization rate of each resource for each virtual machine. - 経済産業省, Please write in all the items. Copyright © Japan Patent office. - 特許庁, 添付の雇用条件をよくお読みください。私どもの申し出をお受けいただける場合には、添付した書類に必要事項をご記入の上5月9日(金)までにご返送ください。必要書類が届きましたら、正式の契約書を書留郵便でお送りいたします。例文帳に追加 メール全文, Please examine the attached terms of employment. - Weblio Email例文集, Please write your name. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Will you fill out this application form? 英語の場合は、「attach」とメールに記載することで添付漏れを防ぐことが出来ます。 「–を添付しました」と表現する場合は、 I have attached ( ). Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:.

Quercus 属, ラストフレンズ 無料視聴, ゼルエル フィギュア, 午後の紅茶 レモン ティー 効果, 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン劇場版 シト新生, 中村倫也 スケート, Twitter パスワード 忘れた メアド変えた, コーヒー 効能 論文, ラミエル 変形 パターン, いつでもスマイルしようね カバー, ツイッター ログアウト 検索, 鬼滅の刃 201話, 問題が発生 したため Nox Launcher を終了します, 中村倫也 自宅 エプロン, ドンキ コーヒーメーカー, 内山昂輝 歌, 美食探偵 7話 アイドル, コードブルー3 5話 動画, 除去 英語 名詞, 委細 例文, 水道民営化 フランス, ジゼル ブンチェン 身長 体重, ラスト シンデレラ, 使徒 かわいい, 錦戸亮 Dvd売上枚数, コーヒー お取り寄せ 人気, 半分青い 律 結婚相手, エヴァンゲリオン 雑誌,

コメントを残す