explain 名詞形

CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University. explainは頻繁に使われるので、きれいに発音がしやすい単語のひとつだと思います。でも、問題なのはその後ろ! でも、問題なのはその後ろ! At this time, I’d like to explain about our project… 2 他 …を釈明[弁解]する;…の訳を(人に)説明する≪ to ≫;〈…であることを/…かを〉説明する≪ that 節/ wh 節≫ She explained to me that she was late on account of the bus strike. a briefly explained sentences about something発音を聞く例文帳に追加, a meaning that has been explained発音を聞く例文帳に追加, I explained to him how necessary recreation is.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, He explained by means of diagrams.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, He explained the facts at length.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, He explained about the accident.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, He explained the matter to me.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, He explained the rules in detail.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, He explained the reason at length.発音を聞く例文帳に追加, explainedのページの著作権英和・和英辞典情報提供元は参加元一覧にて確認できます。, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA), Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License(CC-BY-SA), © 2000 - 2020 Hyper Dictionary, All rights reserved. 変化形: explain, explains, explaining. account, account for, commentary, explain, exposition, illustrate, illustration, interpretation, interpretative, rationalize, represent the details or reasons that someone gives to make something clear or easy to understand as explained 《be ~》説明したとおり・The method of updating the weighting factor is as explained in... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 explained according to 《be ~》~に従って説明 {せつめい} [解釈 {かいしゃく} ]される 【表現パターン】 explained according to [in accordance with] explained as resulting from 《be ~》~から生じるものと説明 {せつめい} される. explain: 説明する,明白にする,(…を)説明する,(…と)説明する,自分の言おうとしていることをはっきり言う,意図を明らかにする,釈明する,自分の行為の理由を説明する,立場を弁明する 1000万語収録!Weblio辞書 - explained とは【意味】explainの過去形、過去分詞形...「explained」の意味・例文・用法ならWeblio英和・和英辞書

宮沢りえ 映画, 桜田通インスタ フォロワー, 葛城ミサト 予告 セリフ, 中村蒼 ドラマ, あなた Kanji, 抱き枕カバー 印刷 一枚, こちらから 英語, 柴咲コウ 2020, 鬼滅の刃 耳飾り, 小清水亜美 現在, エヴァ アスカ 母親, たけのこ の背比べ, イオニアカード ハンズ, プラダを着た悪魔 ネイト 俳優, 和英辞典 おすすめ アプリ, エヴァンゲリオン2号機 イラスト, 花江夏樹 親, コウモリ フランス語, 喜ばしい 対義語, 野田洋次郎 英語 歌, コールドケース2 3話, 後藤田正純 Facebook, 生徒を好きになって しまっ た 中学生, 問題 報告書, こまめ 性格, シャドーハウス 41, ツイステ イラスト, インフルエンザ 予防接種 効果なし, プロフェッショナル 類語, イナビル すごい,

コメントを残す