について聞く 英語

Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. - 金融庁, 平成19年12月、すべての保険商品の取扱いが認められて全面解禁したわけでございますが、弊害防止措置についてはモニタリング結果等を踏まえ、保険契約者等の保護や利便性の観点から概ね3年間経過しまして、所要の見直しを行うことにしておりますが、現在の方向性については、現在確たることは申し上げられないというふうに思っておりますが、たしか私が聞くところによりますと、窓口販売は損害保険だとたしか1%、それから生命保険だと6%ぐらいの数字ということをたしか報告いただいておりますので、ファイアーウォールといいますか、融資に関する情報がかなりきちんと私は厳格に守られているのではないかということを思っておりますし、一時こんなものを銀行で売られたら、生命保険を売って回る生保の募集員の方々の生活を非常に圧迫するというような論議も当時あったやに私は覚えておりますけれども、現実には地方銀行でも生命保険を売っていないところもございますし、それから、3メガバンクは売っているようでございますが、それもどちらかというと商品を揃えるというか、そういう色彩が強いのではないかというふうに私は思っておりまして、当時、銀行で窓販されるともう生命保険業界、特に生命保険の勧誘員の方の生活が本当に脅かされるというようなことを大変自由民主党でも当時議論の過程では噴出したのですが、結果としては、この生命保険が窓販6%、損保1%ということを見れば、この辺はやはりできるだけ自由にした方が国民の利便になるわけですから、それから、生命保険に入った人の保護というのは非常に大事でございまして、生命保険に入る人の利便性というか、便利な方がより生命保険に接することができるわけですから、そういったところを考えたら、まだ今の時点では確たることは申し上げられませんけれども、しかし、3年後に見直しを行うということでございますが、こういうことは少し一歩踏み込んだ発言になるのかもしれませんけれども、出てきた数字を見ると、妥当なところではないかなというふうに私は、ここは個人的意見ですけれども、思いますね。例文帳に追加, The ban was fully lifted in December 2007, with the sales of all insurance products approved as a result and, now that roughly three years have passed, the steps for prevention of harmful practices are slated to be changed as necessary on the basis of monitoring results and other information from the perspective of the protection and convenience of insurance policyholders, etc. Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. Probably, we will be able to get a rough picture by early next week. - 特許庁, これにより、端末装置2dのユーザは、会議通話の内容を聞くことができるので、端末装置2cと通話中であっても会議通話の内容について行くことが可能となる。例文帳に追加, Consequently, the user of the terminal device 2d can hear contents of conference speech communication and then follow the contents of the conference speech communication even during the speech communication with the terminal device 2c. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Such talk will contaminate my ears. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. - 電網聖書『ヘブライ人への手紙 5:11』, しかし,彼についての知らせはますます広まって行き,話を聞くため,また自分たちの病弱さを彼にいやしてもらうために,大群衆がやって来た。例文帳に追加, But the report concerning him spread much more, and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities. - 金融庁, フレームIDは、エンドポイント応答について聞く場合にシステムリーダー(受信器/コレクター)が用いる特定の受信周波数に対応するものとして識別される。例文帳に追加, A Frame ID is identified as corresponding to a particular receive frequency that a system reader (receiver/collector) uses when listening for endpoint responses. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. - 経済産業省, ご案内のとおり、昨年の9月から中小企業向け貸出残高はマイナスという状況でありまして、6月時点でその要因等を分析すると、金融機関の貸出態度の変更によるよりもむしろ原油・原材料高等で企業の業績の不振、営業面の問題が指摘されていますが、さらにこれが8月にどうなっているかについては直近の状況を確認しないといけないので、地方財務局を通じたアンケート、更には金融庁の幹部が各地域に行きまして、金融機関だけでなく、地域の中小企業、さらに申しあげますと零細企業の声を聞くように私が直接指示していまして、おそらく来週早々ぐらいにはある程度の感触をつかめると思います。例文帳に追加, As you know, the balance of loans provided to SMEs has been declining since September last year. - Weblio Email例文集, The only thing that I could do was listening. Copyright© 2019 KREDO IT ABROAD INC. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, He listens to people carefully. - Weblio Email例文集, I will listen to your story. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 話を聞くの意味・解説 > 話を聞くに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 - Weblio Email例文集, I'll hear that story from her. Judging from those, it seems to me that the firewall or information on financing deals is protected fairly strictly. - Weblio Email例文集, It was an honor to be able to hear your talk. - 金融庁, 3番目でございますが、一部で早ければ2015年3月期、すなわち2014年度にもIFRSの強制適用を行うのではないかと喧伝されているやに聞くわけでございますが、少なくとも2015年3月期についての強制適用は考えておりません。例文帳に追加, Third, I hear that there is a widely spreading view in some corners that mandatory application of IFRS could be introduced for the business year ending 31 March 2015 (i.e., BY2014), at the earliest, but I would like to clarify that mandatory application would not take place from the business year ending March 2015, at the very least. 「先生が言うことをいつも聞きます。」, 英語のリスニング問題というのは、きちんと意識をして聞くものですから、”listening”という単語が使われているのです。, I hear some strange noise. In the meantime, I hear that the three mega-banks are selling life insurance, but my guess is that it rather reflects their effort to have a full line of products, so to speak. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. 20年前の事業環境の優位性について聞くと(第2-4-9図)、他の集積タイプと比較して「分業で量産発注へ対応」、「安価で安定した原材料の確保」、「共同受注で地域外からの受注に対応」を、集積内にいるメリットであると考えていた企業が多い。 英語では「聞く」にあたる単語がたくさんあります。 「聞く」というのは日常的によくやる行動で、とても重要な単語であるにもかかわらず、たくさん種類があるので、いつどれを使えばいいかわからない人や、よく間違ってしまっている人もいるでしょう。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, His way of talking puts me in mind of his father. 2-4-9), a higher proportion of enterprises than in other types of cluster gave “greater ability to meet large-volume orders through division of labor,” “stable, cheap supply of raw materials,” and “ease of receiving orders from outside region through joint order-taking system” as advantages of being located in a production region cluster. - Weblio Email例文集, Small children are very fond of listening to stories. - Weblio Email例文集, I'll ask her that story. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - Weblio Email例文集. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - Weblio Email例文集, May I just listen to that story? - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, 我々は、域内の経済見通しについて千野アジア開発銀行総裁の報告を聞く機会をもった。例文帳に追加, We had the opportunity to hear the report of ADB President Tadao Chino on the economic outlook of the region. - Weblio Email例文集, I got the chance to ask him about that story. - Weblio Email例文集, サバンナで病気の家畜について聞くと,私はマサイ族のコミュニティーへ車で向かいます。例文帳に追加, When I'm out on the savanna and I hear about sick livestock, I drive to a Maasai community. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. 「なんか不思議な音が聞こえる。」, I hear the music from the next door. - 金融庁, 原題:”Tales of Troy: Ulysses, the sacker of cities by Andrew Lang”, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. - Eゲイト英和辞典, I waited for them to gather round to hear the story. As we must check the most recent situation in order to provide our assessment as of August, we have conducted a questionnaire survey through the Local Finance Bureaus and dispatched senior FSA officials to various regions to hold hearings with financial institutions and also listen to the voices of local SMEs, including the smallest companies -- I have directly issued an instruction in this regard. - 金融庁, 本装置は乳児について次の試験、すなわち、乳児の体重を決定し、乳児の吸込み力を決定し、様々な周波数の音を聞く乳児の聴力を決定し、及び乳児の血液中のビリルビンのレベルを決定することの内の少なくとも1つを実施することができる。例文帳に追加, The apparatus can carry out at least one of the following tests on the infant: determining the weight of an infant, determining the sucking strength of an infant, determining the ability of the infant to hear certain frequencies and determining the bilirubin level of the infant's blood. All Rights Reserved. 「お隣から音楽が聞こえる。」, I asked him about his sister. Let me also point out that it is extremely important to protect life insurance policyholders and that the greater the convenience for prospective policyholders, the more accessible life insurance becomes. The possibility of the insurance sales by banks posing a real threat to the life insurance industry, particularly the livelihood of life insurance sales agents, was a subject of a heated debate in the LDP as well. 「聞く」という言葉をご存知でしょうか。「物音を聞く」「彼の声を聞く」などと日常会話で多く使いますよね。日本語には、同じ読み方で意味もほとんど一緒の言葉があります。こうした言葉を同訓異字と言います。「聞く」の同訓異字は「聴く」となります。 Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, was interested to hear about her family - 日本語WordNet, I debated whether to ask her about it or not. 料理や映画等の感想を相手に聞く際に、「~はどうだった?」「~はいかがでしたか?」と英語で言いたいときに、いつも How about …? - 研究社 新英和中辞典, To hear him speak English, you would think he was [were] an Englishman. Having them do so is an extremely good idea and I highly welcome that. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, When one talks of advantages, everybody pricks up his ears. - 特許庁, イエスはこれらの事柄を聞くと,彼について驚嘆し,自分に従っている者たちに言った,「あなた方に告げるが,イスラエルにおいて,わたしはこれほどの信仰を見いだしたことがない」。例文帳に追加, When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turned and said to the multitude who followed him, “I tell you, I have not found such great faith, no, not in Israel.” - 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 7:9』, そういったところで、どういうことを聞くかによって若干ニュアンスの差なりはあるかと思いますけれど、基本的な改革の方向であったりとかスケジュール感について、私と舛添大臣の間で齟齬があるとは思っておりませんし、そのことも今日舛添さんと確認させていただきました。例文帳に追加, Depending on how you frame your questions, some differences may arise between our answers. I cannot give any definite word at this point in time – if I may be a little daring, however, I would say on the issue of the scheduled review after three years that the statistics look acceptable to me, but that is just my personal opinion. This applies worldwide. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - 金融庁, 20年前の事業環境の優位性について聞くと(第2-4-9図)、他の集積タイプと比較して「分業で量産発注へ対応」、「安価で安定した原材料の確保」、「共同受注で地域外からの受注に対応」を、集積内にいるメリットであると考えていた企業が多い。高度成長期においては、欧米市場に依存してきた部分が大きく、安価で品質の良い量産品を製造する体制を地域で構築してきたと言うことができよう。例文帳に追加, Asked about the advantages of the business environment 20 years ago (Fig. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - Tanaka Corpus, You can get a detailed explanation from them. 「聞く」というのは日常的によくやる行動で、とても重要な単語であるにもかかわらず、たくさん種類があるので、いつどれを使えばいいかわからない人や、よく間違ってしまっている人もいるでしょう。, そこで今回は「聞く」にあたる英単語について、それぞれどんな意味があるのかどんなときに使うのかをご紹介していきます。, これらの単語をしっかり使い分けられるようになれば、英語表現ももっと自然なものとなるでしょう。, 「聞く」は英語で”listen”と思っている人もいるかと思いますが、その動作の内容によっては”listen”では正しくない場合もあるのです。, 前述でもふれている“listen”ですが、「聞く」という言葉を訳すとき何も考えずに”listen”を使ってしまう人も多いでしょう。, ここでご紹介する「聞く」にあたる英単語の中でも、”listen”はおそらく一番使う頻度が高い単語だからです。, I always listen to what the teacher says. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 7:3』, これらのことを聞くと,彼と共に食卓に着いていた者たちの一人が彼に言った,「神の王国で祝宴にあずかる人は幸いです!」例文帳に追加, When one of those who sat at the table with him heard these things, he said to him, “Blessed is he who will feast in the Kingdom of God!” - 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 14:15』, 甲乙の差異については、例えば「き」を表す万葉仮名は支・吉・峡・来・棄などの漢字が甲類の「き」とされ、「秋」や「君」「時」「聞く」の「き」を表していた。例文帳に追加, As for the distinction between A-type and B-type, for example, Manyo-gana representing the sound of "き" (ki) included in the Chinese characters of 支, 吉, 峡, 来 and 棄 were A-type characters and used to write "き" (ki) of "aki" (autumn), "kimi" (you), "toki" (time) or "kiku" (listen). - 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 5:15』, 彼はイエスについて聞くと,そのもとにユダヤ人の長老たちを遣わし,やって来て自分の召使いを救ってくれるよう,彼に頼んだ。例文帳に追加, When he heard about Jesus, he sent to him elders of the Jews, asking him to come and save his servant.

鬼滅 の刃 作者 天然, リピノア 効果, ツイッター アカウント 変更, ソフトバンク光 障害 DNS, 松の木 イラスト, インフルエンザ 検査 保険適用, 新劇 エヴァ 謎, 星ガ丘ワンダーランド ロケ地, Twitter 画像検索 ユーザー, 襷 名前, Twitter フォロー数 表示されない, 気づいてくれてありがとう 英語, 正確な 意味, 1リットルは何デシリットル 何ミリリットル, カモノハシ 英語, 映画 前売り券 特典, 中村倫也 絵, Psn障害 小学生, 赤西仁 本名, 人数の町 最後, 松井玲奈 乃木坂, Twitterトレンド 歴代, 入浴剤 Oem 費用, 作業する 英語, ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版:破 全記録全集 設定 資料版, Ecサイト 英語,

コメントを残す