調べてもらえますか 英語

「ざっと目を通す」と、 「詳細に調べる」とでは、 ニュアンスが違いますね。 なので、使う英語表現も違うんです。 「調べる」って大切な表現。 なのでかなり詳しく解説しています。 辞書よりも分かりやすく書いたつもりです! 講師が単語を一生けん命説明してくれてもなかなか理解できないときに。「辞書で調べてもいいですか。」って何と言えばいいですか?. 11. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, メーカIDとモデルIDとを受信機のROMに記憶されているものと一致しているかどうかを調べ、バージョン番号が受信機の制御プログラムのものよりも新しいかどうかを調べる。例文帳に追加, It is investigated as to whether the maker ID and the model ID match stored ones in a ROM of the receiver and it is investigated whether a version number is newer than that of the control program of the receiver. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. Is it okay if I check what it means in the dictionary? Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. 音楽の「調べ」って英語でなんて言うの? デジタル大辞泉の解説によると「必要な情報を得るために色々調べる」という意味とは別に、 「旋律」「音律を合わせ整えること」「音楽や詩歌などを通して感じられる情緒や調子」という意味があります。 This applies worldwide. - Tanaka Corpus, No, I don't. - 特許庁, クライアントからサーバに検索条件が入力され検索命令が届いたら、サーバは検索条件記憶部の中にその入力された検索条件で以前検索したことが登録されているかを調べる。例文帳に追加, If the search criteria are inputted from a client and search instructions arrive at a server, the server examines whether that the previous search from the inputted search citeria has been performed is registered with a search criteria memory part. - 金融庁, あなたの時計にこの鎖をつけたら、一日に百回でも時間を調べたくなるわよ。例文帳に追加, You'll have to look at the time a hundred times a day now. たとえば 「彼らは新製品のテストをしています」 「私は安いフライトを検索して調べた」 「すべての手荷物は徹底的に調べられます」 「データ分析を行うことで、結果は説明できるだろう」 は、英語で何と … - Tanaka Corpus, Why don't you look into the problem yourself? って英語でなんて言うの? アシンメトリーって英語でなんて言うの? パラリンピック参加選手の条件がどのようなものか知りません。って英語でなんて言うの? 火力発電って英語でなんて言うの? あとでYoutubeで調べてみますねって英語でなんて言うの? Can we use the dictionary to look up this meaning. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. In the U.S. this is the most typical and casual way of saying it. - Weblio英語基本例文集, a trial to study the safety, dosage levels, and response to a new treatment. - O. Henry『賢者の贈り物』, It is fun to check out information about newly opened stores as well as popular stores. - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版, John and I will investigate this and tell you when we get an idea. 「調べる」は英語でいくつ言えますか?「look up」「look into」「search」「research」「investigate」など、少し考えるだけでもかなりの数がありますよね。日本語の「調べる」はかなり広く使うことができますが英語ではニュアンスによって使い分ける必要があります。 - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Why don't you look it up in that encyclopedia? - 研究社 新和英中辞典, When I inquired I found that it was the wrong person. 辞書で調べてもいいですかって英語でなんて言うの? 講師が単語を一生けん命説明してくれてもなかなか理解できないときに。 「辞書で調べてもいいですか。 Copyright 1994-2010 The FreeBSD Project. 2018/01/12 15:25 . - Tanaka Corpus, Why not look into the matter yourself? - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版, 「それは何ですか」とお聞きしたら「自分で調べなさい」と言われてしまいました。例文帳に追加, When I inquired "what is that?" - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, The new machine checks the sound of shijimi clams one by one to sort out the dead ones. - Tanaka Corpus, Look up the new words in your dictionary. 英語講師&翻訳者.

- Tanaka Corpus, 森にハイキングに行く前に、熊に遭った時どうしたらいいか調べておきなさい。例文帳に追加, Before you go hiking in the woods, find out what you should do when you meet a bear. 「調べる」という意味の英語をいくつ言えますか?

- 特許庁, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. 27361. - Tanaka Corpus, Why don't you look it up in the phone book? "Can I look this up" in this sentence you are letting your tutor/teacher know that you want to look up a definition. - FreeBSD, ただしニコライを殺害する意図は薄かったらしく、事件後の取り調べにおいても「殺すつもりはなく、一本(一太刀)献上したまで」と供述していたと言う記録もある。例文帳に追加, But, TSUDA did not intend to kill Nicholas, and after the attack, he answered to police questions as 'I did not intend to kill him, I just wanted to give him one slash'. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, The whole day has passed while checking out many things. *Can I check the meaning in the dictionary. - Tanaka Corpus, If anything should ever happen to me, you can look here. - Weblio Email例文集, This dagger was found on his person. Is it OK if I look it up in my dictionary? - 特許庁, もし、適切なポートをオープンしようとしている gettyが見あたらない 場合は、再度 /etc/ttys の内容を確認し、書式などに誤りがないか 調べてみてください。例文帳に追加, If you do not see any getty processes waiting to open the desired ttyd N port, double-check your entries in /etc/ttys to see if there are any mistakes there. - Weblio Email例文集, I'm checking to see how much the fee will be if I go there. All rights reserved. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 調べたらの意味・解説 > 調べたらに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 回答. Can I check the meaning in the dictionary? Naoki.

「ざっと目を通す」と、 「詳細に調べる」とでは、 ニュアンスが違いますね。 なので、使う英語表現も違うんです。 「調べる」って大切な表現。 なのでかなり詳しく解説しています。 辞書よりも分かりやすく書いたつもりです! 「調べる」は英語でいくつ言えますか?「look up」「look into」「search」「research」「investigate」など、少し考えるだけでもかなりの数がありますよね。日本語の「調べる」はかなり広く使うことができますが英語ではニュアンスによって使い分ける必要があります。

It's your responsibility. - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版, ドライブの取り付け後は /var/run/dmesg.bootを調べて新しいディスクが見つかっていることを確認しておきます。例文帳に追加, After you have installed the drive, inspect /var/run/dmesg.boot to ensure the new disk was found. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. Copyright (C) 1994-2004 The XFree86®Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright © Japan Patent office. 日本 . 2018/01/04 23:33 . Would you please confirm it anyway? Can I use my dictionary to look it up, please? When you have found him, bring me word, so that I also may come and worship him.” - 電網聖書『マタイによる福音書 2:8』, checkCommand (class CheckCommand)fileの大きさを調べるということよりも、むしろ新しいメールをチェックするために実行するシェルコマンドを指定する。例文帳に追加, checkCommand (classCheckCommand) Specifies a shell command to be executed to check for newmail rather than examining the size of file. このケースの「確認する」は「事実かどう … ②誰かに、「資料を調べてもらえませんか?」と言いたい時、どのようにいいますか? Please check the document now. - 特許庁, Whether or not a manufacturer ID and a model ID correspond to those stored in an ROM of the receiver is checked, and whether or not a version number is newer than that of a control program of the receiver is checked. - Tanaka Corpus, We can then examine it, and see the result. 「調べる」という意味の英語をいくつ言えますか? Copyright ©2004-2020 Translational Research Informatics Center. "give me a moment" & "hold on a second" are both used to ask someone polite to wait for a short while, when you are doing something else quickly.

Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. Copyright © since 1998 DMM All Rights Reserved.

Do you mind if I look it up in my dictionary? - 研究社 新和英中辞典, If you come across an unfamiliar word, look it up in your dictionary. All rights reserved. can i check it in my dictionary for a moment. I was told, "go and find out for yourself." - 特許庁, また、鍋本体が透明なため、調理中に蓋を取って中の状態を調べるといったことをせずに、外から目で確かめることができるので、使用者に安全性をもたらす。例文帳に追加, Since the pot body is transparent, the state of inside can be checked visually from outside without removing a lid during cooking, thereby the pot is safety for a user.

- Michael Faraday『ロウソクの科学』, the action obtaining new knowledge or views by exploring old things - EDR日英対訳辞書, to research a new technology and put it to practical use - EDR日英対訳辞書, the initial study examining a new method or treatment. All Rights Reserved. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, ビデオプロセッサ113は、処理対象のフレーム内で顔領域を探索し、顔領域が検出されたら、ビデオプロセッサ113は、切り出すべき範囲がフレーム内に収まっているかどうかを調べる。例文帳に追加, A video processor 113 searches for a face area in a frame to be processed and when the face area is detected, the video processor 113 investigates whether a cutout range falls within the frame. なんて言ってしまうと・・ 「すぐに資料を調べなさいよ!」 と命令口調になってしまいます。 言い換えてみましょう。そんなときは - Weblio Email例文集, The office holder checked the contents of new novels as precensorship. "give me a moment" も"hold on a second" も、ちょっと待ってくださいと相手に丁寧に伝えるフレーズです。, "Can I check it in my dictionary for a moment?". *(英文)Can I check the meaning in the dictionary. - XFree86, 研究者たちは,カイパーベルトにある特定の天体を調べることで,新しい惑星が存在する証拠を発見した。例文帳に追加, The researchers found evidence of the new planet by looking at certain objects in the Kuiper Belt. © 2010, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.

- 特許庁, 私はあなたの行きたい場所や見たいものやしたいことを事前に教えてくれたら、調べておきます。例文帳に追加, If you tell me what places you want to go, the things you want to see or the things you want to do before hand, I will look into them. 一度確認してみてもらえませんかって英語でなんて言うの? 取引先に、とりあえず一度確認してみて欲しい、と伝えたいです . - FreeBSD, これは新しいバージョンのシステムがきちんと動作するかどうか 調べる良い方法の一つです。例文帳に追加, This is a good test that the new system works properly. ここでは “ get ” を使った表現をご紹介します。 『調べる』をそのまま英語化しようとして “investigate” や “explore” などの難しい動詞を使うのではなく、“ get ” のような簡単な動詞の表現を覚えたほうがSpeakingでも使いやすいし、いろんな場面で応用が利きます。 - NetBeans, 彼らをベツレヘムに遣わして言った,「行って,その幼子のことを念入りに調べよ。見つけたら,わたしに報告せよ。わたしも行って拝むためだ」。例文帳に追加, He sent them to Bethlehem, and said, “Go and search diligently for the young child. - Tanaka Corpus, If you have any complaints, let me know, and I'll look into them. 研究の分野では「調べる」を英語でresearchと言います。例えば research the effects of radiation on livestock (放射線の家畜への影響を調べる)。 それに対して look it upは軽く辞書などで言葉や物事を調べる時に使います。例えば I looked it up in the dictionary(辞書で調べた)。 Do some researchは軽く … - Tanaka Corpus, IPsec をインストールした時、それがきちんと動作しているかどうか調べるにはどうしたら良いでしょう?例文帳に追加, You installed IPsec and it seems to be working. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, ホストは、ゲストが行った仮想空間変更処理を調べ、新しいゲスト仮想アドレス−ホスト実アドレスの対応をページテーブルに格納する。例文帳に追加, The host checks a virtual space changing process that a guest performed and stores new guest-virtual address-host actual address correspondence in the page table. - 特許庁, 調べた結果に基づき、その規格のフレームジェネレータ46に新しいフレームデータを送信する。例文帳に追加, The new frame data are transmitted to a frame generator 46 in compliance with the standard on the basis of the check result.

This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - Weblio Email例文集, 新しい治療の反応性と、標準治療レジメンに比較した治療効果を調べる臨床試験。例文帳に追加, a trial to study response to a new treatment and the effectiveness of the treatment compared with the standard treatment regimen. - FreeBSD, 監督責任ということが言われているわけですから、調べて公表されたらいかがですか。例文帳に追加, As the responsibility of the supervisory authorities has been questioned, how about investigating the matter and announcing the results? - 特許庁, Whether the maker ID and the model ID match with that stored in a ROM of the receiver is checked, and whether the version number is newer than that of a control program of the receiver is checked. - FreeBSD, 長矩自身も多門伝八郎の取調べに「遺恨あり」としか答えておらず、遺恨の内容も語らなかった。例文帳に追加, He only responded that he had a grudge when he was interrogated by Denpachiro OKADO.

「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), When I inquired [On inquiry] I found that it was the wrong person. WATARUさん . You had better look it up in a telephone directory.

国旗 アジア, 千葉 虫取り, 君に届け キャスト, 下野紘 コナン, 吸血コウモリ 英語, サムライウーマン ホワイトムスクシャンプー, 性格 類語, 3年A組 カップル, キーホルダー 販促 オリジナル, 森七菜 りこりこ, キーホルダー 販促 オリジナル, ナッツ 英語, タミフル 予防投与 自費, 平山浩行 かっこいい, Burden 覚え方, 依田さん グッドモーニング お休み, TweetDeck ショートカット, トップコート 辞めた人, H2 君がいた日々, 中村倫也 漫画, 相互フォロー 表示されない, 日本人は几帳面 英語, 市原市 通信障害, 美食探偵 8話 ネタバレ, コールドケース 日本版 配信, 鬼滅の刃 アニメ いつ, 伊藤健太郎 豊橋, 石垣佑磨 筋肉, ディテール 営業, 沼津 オープン予定, 臭い植物 日本, 運営 英語, 重厚 意味, 義勇 半日, Recovery Test, インフルエンザ 夏 何してる, 刑事7人 シーズン2, 真田 志郎, 錆兎 なんj, ジェームズ 自己, ハンズメッセ 安くない, 柔軟な思考 対義語, 昔話法廷 三匹のこぶた, にゃんこ大戦争 アスカが乗ってるんだよ 激ムズ, シンエヴァンゲリオン 主題歌 宇多田ヒカル, 野生のワニ 鬼 滅 の刃, 加持リョウジ 畑, 目のふちが痒い 原因, 第9使徒 パズドラ, 奈緒 かわいい, 完全に理解しました 英語, コナラ 家具, に まで 違い, エヴァ ニコニコ 無料, 仮面ライダー2号 俳優, 東雲山荘 テント泊, 根源 対義語, ツイッター 繋がらない IPhone, 渡る世間は鬼ばかり あかり, 秋 イラスト 無料, エクセル 人数 カウント, ヨーロッパ 地図 国旗, ヨーロッパ 白地図 クイズ, 説明がわかりやすい 英語, 自薦 対義語, 抽象的 英語 対義語, どんぐり 誤飲 症状, ノマド 錦戸 亮, エヴァンゲリオン 最高 視聴率, 特許の種類 英語, 性格類語辞典 ケチ, 桜流し Pv, File Extension, Twitter 電話番号 登録 危険, 美食探偵 漫画 最終話, ホワイトオーク 家具, に 気 を 配る After, バスソルトを販売 したい, 梅宮辰夫 食生活, Twitter Wi-Fi 画像表示 されない, エピガロカテキンガレート インフルエンザ, RefRain 上田麗奈, 教師 用 イラスト, 参照先 英語, 下野紘 梶裕貴 仲良し, エヴァQ なぜ, 気づく 性格,

コメントを残す