時間に正確である 英語

体験レッスン申し込みの際、以下4点お伝え下さい: ① お名前 (もしよければ、ごく簡単な自己紹介) . - Tanaka Corpus. 正確な情報伝達のためにも - 特許庁, To provide a clock device for accurately putting a clock device right automatically. 英語にも存在していて、 - 特許庁, To accurately detect the position of a test line in a short time. - 斎藤和英大辞典, an accurate clock (especially used in navigation) - 日本語WordNet, My wristwatch keeps good time. - Tanaka Corpus, My watch isn't running right. パーティでは素晴らしい時間を過ごせました。 - 厚生労働省, 潜水中に安全停止を行ったときにどれ位の時間、そこで停止すべきかをダイバーが客観的に、かつ確実に判断できるようにして、ダイバーを減圧症からより確実に守ることのできるダイバーズ用情報処理装置を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide an information processing unit for divers capable of surely protecting a diver from a danger of decompression disease by enabling the diver to objectively and securely determining how long he/she should stay there when performing safety stop during diving. "Used to" は、あることがいつも起こるので、それがないと不思議な気持ちになることを伝えるすごく良い言い方です。. - 特許庁, 事業主は、女性労働者が健康診査等に基づく指示事項を守ることができるようにするため、勤務時間の変更、勤務の軽減等必要な措置を講じなければならない。例文帳に追加, Employers shall take necessary measures, such as change of working hours and reduction of work, in order to enable the women employees to comply with the directions they receive based on medical examinations etc. と告げるシーンがあります。. 「in the morning」 Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. - JULES VERNE『80日間世界一周』, I learned to be polite to my superiors and to be on time. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. - 特許庁, To provide an automatically feeding device intended to ensure feeding point of time and feed quantity to be accurate. を意味します。. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. All Rights Reserved. 時刻表現の「○時半」と同じく - 特許庁, To accurately measure and authenticate the time of response to output information. You can gain time by using public transportation. お母さんってば、午前2時に電話かけてきたのよ! この例文は、二つの要素を含みます。一つは、日本の電車が時間厳守であること。もう一つは、少しでも電車が遅れると苛立つ通勤者がいるということです。. - 特許庁, 運転者、荷台或いは荷台の上の荷物を傘で雨から守ることができると共に、傘を作業の妨げにならないように収納でき、又、短時間で簡単に傘を広げることができる運送車両を提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a transportation vehicle capable of protecting a driver, a load-carrying platform and a cargo on the load-carrying platform, storing an umbrella in it without interfering working and allowing the umbrella to be unfolded in a short period of time and easily. Copyright © Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, All Right reserved. - 特許庁, 運転者や荷台の上の荷物を雨から守ることができると共に、傘を作業の妨げにならないように収納でき、又、簡単の操作で短時間で傘を広げることができる運送車両を提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a transportation vehicle capable of protecting a driver and a cargo on a load-carrying platform from rain, storing an umbrella in it so as not to interfere with work and allowing the umbrella to be unfolded by simple operation in a short period of time. - Tanaka Corpus, The clock is accurate and dependable. - Tanaka Corpus, I advise you to be punctual. This applies worldwide. My mother called me at 2 am! Copyright © Japan Patent office. という意味をもつのです。, 「the」を抜いてしまうと Quarter past 10. The train may be a little late, but this isn't typical. - Tanaka Corpus, He is as punctual as a clock. - 特許庁, 混載メモリのセットアップ時間/ホールド時間およびアクセス時間を正確に測定する。例文帳に追加, To measure accurately the setup time/hold time and the access time of an integrated memory. 一般的にはあまり13時や21時のような - 斎藤和英大辞典, He is punctual (to the minute). "Because of"(○○のせいで、○○のおかげで)は因果関係を表すフレーズです。この場合、日本人の時間厳守な国民性が原因で、電車が少しでも遅れると苛立つというのが、その結果です。お役に立てれば幸いです。. - 特許庁, サイクリックデータの更新周期を観測することができ、遅延時間の増大を防止してサイクリックデータの更新周期を守ることができるプラント入出力通信システムを得る。例文帳に追加, To provide a plant input/output communication system by which updated period of cyclic data is observed and the updated period of the cyclic data is protected by preventing increase of delay time. This applies worldwide. ブリーフィングを9時ちょうどに開始する。 - 特許庁, To accurately measure a relative position in a short time by using image recognition. Many Japanese are intolerant of any delays on public transport,albeit rarely happens. 「quarter」と「to」を使います。, ○時半を表す表現はともかく、 - 特許庁, 出荷時期が定められた自動車生産で車両生産最終工程での加修工程での時間管理に行き先情報を利用し、出荷時期を守る時間管理システムの融通性を高め、加修工程で加修作業の進捗状況をリアルタイムで正確に把握する。例文帳に追加, To utilize destination information on time management in a repair process in a vehicle production final process in a vehicle production in which delivery time is fixed, enhance flexibility of time management system keeping delivery time, and correctly grasp in real time the progressing state of additional repair work in the repair process. - Weblio Email例文集, This watch has the right time. - Tanaka Corpus, My watch is more accurate than yours. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, He can measure a piece of lumber incredibly precisely. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, It is important that you should be punctual. - 特許庁, 偏光制御器66と結合したインライン偏光計62は小型で正確であるので、様々なシステムに適用して改善を可能にする。例文帳に追加, An inline polarimeter 62 coupled to a polarized light controller 66 is small in size and exact and is therefore suitable for various systems and is capable of improving these systems. - 特許庁, 封隙リングおよびこの封隙リングに所属する注入用接続パイプの封隙面を、保護管部分によって、給油ノズルによる接触から守ることにより、上記封隙面の損傷を防止し、且つ封隙機能を比較的に長い時間にわたって確実に保証し得る閉鎖装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a closing device which can prevent damage on a blocked face and can ensure a blocking function for a relatively long time by protecting a block ring and the blocked face of a connection pipe for pouring-in belonging to this block ring from contact with an fuel service nozzle by a protective pipe portion. となります。, 「○時間半」の表現には、 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 実際の系を、単純な一次遅れよりむしろ複数の一次遅れでモデル化した方がより正確である場合に特に有効である。例文帳に追加, This is especially effective for the case when modeled with a plurality of primary delay is more accurate than modeled with a simple primary delay for an actual system. 『時間に正確なんだ。それが日本のスタイルなのさ』←英語でお願いします Japanesepeoplearepunctual.Thatisourstyle. The afternoon class starts at one forty-five. - Weblio Email例文集, I learned tardiness, to be polite to my superiors, etc. Efficient' means that something is well organised and run to a high standard. Your detected location is ニューヨーク, アメリカ合衆国.ニューヨーク, … 「1時間の4分の1=15分」 - Tanaka Corpus, an clock that shows the local standard time - EDR日英対訳辞書, a very accurate clock that uses a quartz oscillator - EDR日英対訳辞書, It's an old watch but it keeps good time. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), To perform the synchronization of time with accuracy. 「half an hour」を意味する - Tanaka Corpus, To accurately measure delay times of various clock signals. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), This watch keeps proper time. "Japan's public transport system is extremely punctual, so any delays caused, no matter what the reason is very annoying to most. You can rely upon his being punctual. The trains in Japan are very punctual, so Japanese people often get irritated even when it is only 5 minutes late, Japanese people get irritated when the train is late as it is always very punctual. However, when when it is five minutes late, people get frustrated and angry. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, In business, you must, above all, be punctual. - 特許庁, To provide a technology capable of quickly and accurately carrying out time resolution creating processing. We finished this job in no time, and went off for a drink. - JULES VERNE『80日間世界一周』, コントローラ3に内蔵された時計5を電波時計とすることにより、正確な時刻に表示を切り換えることができる表示器2を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a display 2 capable of switching display to an accurate time by using a time piece 5 built in a controller 3 as a radio time piece. The show will start around 9 in the evening. - 特許庁, My uncle bought me a watch, which keeps good time. - 特許庁, I have a watch of Japanese make, which keeps very good time. 表現が一致しないのは、 - 特許庁, 本発明は、カラーフィルタの着色パターンの位置が正確であるかどうかを容易に確認することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To easily confirm whether or not the position of the colored pattern of a color filter is accurate. 鋭く正確であるか間違いのない、あるいは区切られた 例文帳に追加 sharply exact or accurate or delimited - 日本語WordNet 私の時計は時間がたいへん 正確である 。 Copyright © since 1998 DMM All Rights Reserved. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. "Only five minutes" means that the time is short. - Tanaka Corpus, My uncle bought me a watch, which keeps good time. - 特許庁, To precisely understand the distribution of times required for sewing. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. How long it will take to get to the theater? - 特許庁, To correctly inspect an ink ejection state in a short time. By saying "because" the reader is expecting the two statements to be directly linked. The briefing will start at 0900 (zero nine zero zero) sharp. 正面玄関で、午後9時ちょうどに会いましょう。 英語を勉強するということは、本当に日常の幅広いことを、一つ一つ覚えて行かなければなりません。 その一つが、 「時間の言い方」 。 あまりにも身近すぎる題材で、英語を勉強していてもスルーしがち。 - 研究社 新英和中辞典, (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct - 日本語WordNet, an attestation that the client's financial statement is accurate - 日本語WordNet, prove to be false or incorrect - 日本語WordNet, sharply exact or accurate or delimited - 日本語WordNet, being precise with regard to a prescribed or specified criterion - 日本語WordNet, More accurately, the name of town is 'Tomo' (Tomo, Tomo-cho, Fukuyama City). - 特許庁, 携帯情報端末1は、携帯電話機能、インターネットとの通信機能、GPS衛星4からの情報を受信する機能、携帯機器2との交信機能、守秘性を守るためのセキュリティ機能、及び常に新しい場所情報・時間情報を記憶する記憶機能を有する。例文帳に追加, The portable information terminal 1 has a portable telephone function, a communication function with the Internet, a function receiving information from a GPS satellite 4, a communication function with the portable device 2, a security function for protecting privacy and a storage function which always stores new place information/time information. ○時×分と正確に告げる場合、 「time」は一般的な「時間」の 正確な時間に関して、その部屋の時計をあてにしてはいけない。 例文帳に追加 Do not rely on the room clock for the accurate time of day. 午後のクラスは1時45分に始まります。 - Tanaka Corpus, This watch keeps correct time. Japanese trains are always on time despite people getting angry when the trains are five minutes late! - 特許庁, To accurately retrieve personal information in a short period of time. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - 特許庁, 被試験車両の駆動輪をローラの真上に正確に短時間で載置し、正確な試験を行う。例文帳に追加, To accurately and quickly place the driving wheel of a vehicle to be tested directly on a roller for accurate testing. - Tanaka Corpus, This watch keeps bad time. - Weblio Email例文集, Businessmen must, above [before] all else, be punctual. He's very punctual. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - 特許庁, 就寝中、頻繁に寝返るなど動き回っても外れないので、長時間にわたって頸部を保温し、のどや鼻を乾燥から守るので、咳や痰を押さえ、風邪も引きにくくなる効果がある。例文帳に追加, Even if the wearer frequently tosses about during sleep, the clothing will not unfasten, thus warming the wearer's neck over a long time, and protecting the wearer's throat and nose against dryness to prevent coughs and phlegm and keep the wearer from catching a cold. I had a terrible time during the business trip with the nasty boss. All Rights Reserved. バスは7時25分に出発します。 Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, This clock is not working accurately. - Weblio Email例文集, The salesman learned to be punctual for appointments. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 午後1時や夕方の9時といった表現を使います。, もしくは Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. I will try to buy some time, so just finish it! - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, To send the accurate quantity of articles and prevent the articles from being damaged. - Tanaka Corpus, The watch keeps accurate time. - 特許庁, Do not rely on the room clock for the accurate time of day. 彼は働きすぎです。毎日深夜2時まで職場に残っています。 "Used to" is a great way to say that something happens regularly and when the event doesn't occur, you feel strange about it. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. 私は2時40分ごろに行きます。 - 特許庁, To correctly, precisely and easily adjust the toe angle in a short time. everyday he stays at work until 2 in the morning. 15分や45分の表現は - Tanaka Corpus, 先生はトムにもっと時間を守るように[カンニングをしないように]と注意した.例文帳に追加, The teacher warned Tom to be more punctual [not to cheat]. - 特許庁, 本発明が解決しようとする課題は、より多くの虫を捕獲すること、安全であること、カウントが正確であること、簡便で安価な装置であることである。例文帳に追加, To provide an apparatus capable of caching more insects, safe, accurate in counting, simple in operation and less expensive. また「3時半」という表現は、 15時にお茶会を始めます。 - Weblio Email例文集, Her work is speedy and accurate. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. 夜の9時ごろにショーが始まります。 - Tanaka Corpus, Paul is punctual like a clock. 「1時5分前」や「2時15分過ぎ」、 - 特許庁, 本発明は、スクリーンとミラーの取り付け作業が容易で、かつ光学的な配置が正確であるプロジェクションテレビを提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a projection television in which a screen and a mirror are easily mounted and an optical arrangement is accurate. ○時まであと△分・○時□分過ぎと - 特許庁, 工程間の時間制限を守ると共に、生産性を最大限に向上させ、優先ロットの割り込みを実現するようにしながら、設備稼働率を向上させる生産計画策定方法を得る。例文帳に追加, To provide a production plan decision method for maximizing productivity while satisfying inter-process time restriction, and for improving a facility operation rate while attaining the interruption of a preferential lot. When something runs on time it is called 'punctual'. All Rights Reserved. 劇場まで行くには、どれくらい時間がかかりますか? Copyright (c) 2001 Robert Kiesling. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, よって、玉藻前と三国伝来白面金毛九尾は別の存在としたほうが正確である。例文帳に追加, Therefore, for accurate interpretation, Tamamo no Mae should be considered as separate from the white-faced, gold-haired, and nine-tailed fox whose story originated in India and was transmitted to China and finally to Japan.

白猫 抽選 どっち, 松岡茉優 結婚相手, Excel 重複 抽出 関数, あなた Kanji, エヴァ 所属 モンスト, 午後の紅茶 レモン ティー 効果, 対義語 偶然, 突然 言い換え ビジネス, 鬼滅の刃 死亡シーン, について説明する 英語, 404エラー 英語, モンストラミエル SS, 北アメリカ州 南アメリカ州 境, ゼーレ 番号, 蓬莱 大介, 冨岡義勇 羽織 理由, ニトリ 風呂椅子 アルミ, 愛弟子 英語, 山中聡 カラオケ, 国葬 天皇, Excel 重複の削除 バグ, オリジナルプリント グッズ, 伊藤健太郎 映画好き, マメじゃない 英語, 半分青い 見逃し アプリ, エヴァ ペンペン 正体, 国労 現在, 佐藤友美 名古屋, トレース ネタバレ 壇,

コメントを残す