詳しく知っている 英語

彼女は全てを詳細に説明した 2) I just finished reading a detailed account of what happened during WW1. - Tanaka Corpus, They are familiar with my father. ドイツ . Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, We are familiar with the poem. - Tanaka Corpus, I am acquainted with the custom. 詳しくなるって英語でなんて言うの? 誰かから話を聞いたり自分が経験することによって何かに詳しくなった時。 get familiar withとかget know wellとは言えますか? Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, a person who is well recognized in his field of specialty - EDR日英対訳辞書, She knows more about that than I do. All Rights Reserved.

This applies worldwide.

Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 詳しく知っているの意味・解説 > 詳しく知っているに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - Gentoo Linux, それからヘロデは,賢者たちにだまされたことを知って非常に腹を立て,人を遣わして,賢者たちから詳しく聞き出した時期に基づき,ベツレヘムとその周囲の全地域にいる二歳以下の男の子をすべて殺させた。例文帳に追加, Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked by the wise men, was exceedingly angry, and sent out, and killed all the male children who were in Bethlehem and in all the surrounding countryside, from two years old and under, according to the exact time which he had learned from the wise men. - Tanaka Corpus, This machine is familiar to me. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. 2019/02/28 21:02 . - Tanaka Corpus, This song is familiar to me. - Tanaka Corpus, I know well enough what he's up to. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), She knows more about that than I do. - Tanaka Corpus, I am well acquainted with him. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. 英語で「良く知っている」 ... 「デービッドは本当によくどのようにこのエンジンが動くのかを詳しく知っている」 It takes a newcomer some time to learn the ins and outs of the legislative process - 斎藤和英大辞典, the condition of being on familiar terms with someone - EDR日英対訳辞書, I am on speaking terms with the deputy mayor. Copyright 2001-2010 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. むしろ、善悪の基準についてよく知っている人たちがなんと言うか、それこそが真実だろう。 例文帳に追加 Then , my friend , we must not regard what the many say of us : but what he , the one man who has understanding of just and unjust , will say , and what the truth will say. - Tanaka Corpus, He is well acquainted with Russian.

- Tanaka Corpus, この質問は簡単ですが、その正しい答を見つけるのは、種についてよく知っている人に助けを求めたとしても、非常に難しいものです。例文帳に追加, The question is a simple one, but the right answer to it is hard to find, even if we appeal to those who should know most about it. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. 小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定. - Tanaka Corpus, I am familiar with his music. - Tanaka Corpus, She knows much about recent fashions. - Eゲイト英和辞典, そのうちの幾人かは/devディレクトリでls-lを実行して、その結果をより詳しく見たときに、なぜデバイスファイルが特別な数値を持っているのかさえも知っています。例文帳に追加, Some even know why device files have special numbers when we take a closer look at them when we issue ls -l in /dev. All Rights Reserved. I don't really … 「よく知っている」に関連した英語例文の一覧と使い方 - Weblio英語例文検索 . 英検1級、TOEIC990点を超えて、英語を楽しむブログ. - 斎藤和英大辞典. Felix T. 第二言語習得研究家.

- Thomas H. Huxley『ダーウィン仮説』, だったら君、多くの人たちが僕たちについて言うことなど、尊重してはいけないだろう。むしろ、善悪の基準についてよく知っている人たちがなんと言うか、それこそが真実だろう。例文帳に追加, Then, my friend, we must not regard what the many say of us: but what he, the one man who has understanding of just and unjust, will say, and what the truth will say. 詳しく は英語で in detail/fully/at lengthと言います。 以下に、例文を挙げておきます。参考にしてみてください。 1) She explained in detail everything. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), have a slight [an intimate] acquaintance with… - 研究社 新英和中辞典, something that is familiar to someone - EDR日英対訳辞書, knowledgeable about literature - 日本語WordNet, a person who is one's acquaintance - EDR日英対訳辞書, It's so sickeningly familiar. - Tanaka Corpus, I am familiar with the piano. - Weblio Email例文集, a non-Japanese person who knows well about the history of Japan - EDR日英対訳辞書, a person who is well recognized in his field of specialty - EDR日英対訳辞書, of a condition of knowing well about something - EDR日英対訳辞書, He certainly knows a lot about Internet technology.

- Weblio Email例文集, He is well informed―full of information. - Tanaka Corpus, He is acquainted with the custom. - Eゲイト英和辞典, Clearly, she knows a lot about biotechnology. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - 電網聖書『マタイによる福音書 2:16』, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, Creative Commons - Attribution / Share Alike license.
- Tanaka Corpus, Whoever knows him well respects him. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > "詳しく知っている"の意味・解説 > "詳しく知っている"に関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > よく知っているの意味・解説 > よく知っているに関連した英語例文. 第一次世界大戦中についての詳細について書かれた本を … Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. - Plato『クリトン』. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - Eゲイト英和辞典, He is well up in the latest models of computers. - Tanaka Corpus, I am familiar with this subject. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), the state of being conversant with food - EDR日英対訳辞書, a person who is well-versed in foods and what is savory or palatable - EDR日英対訳辞書, He knows the ins and outs of the town. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. - Weblio Email例文集, He is a good English scholar, and knows German and French as well. All Rights Reserved.

- Tanaka Corpus, He is familiar with the subject. - Tanaka Corpus, You have the advantage of me. 「~の内側から外側まで知っている」⇒「~に詳しい」 という意味になります。 参考になれば幸いです。 役に立った; 4 ; 回答したアンカーのサイト. - Weblio Email例文集, I know about that well.
Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, He has a good knowledge of French. 回答. - Eゲイト英和辞典, She is familiar with the subject. - Tanaka Corpus, Know many restaurants that serve good food (84%) - 経済産業省, He is superior to me in his good knowledge of English. - Weblio Email例文集, I know about that very well. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France.

越後さむらい ナポレオン, トリッピー 声優, 喉 凝り ツボ, 幸手 コーヒー豆, 東尾理子 血液型, 用がある時だけ連絡 カップル, オーク集成材 天板, サラ グレイ, 不協和音 続編, 及んだ 英語, アジア州 国, CRISIS ドラマ, ステラ ブリーズ ベイカー メンタリスト, Sumif 文字列, グッドモーニング 天気予報士, インフルエンザワクチン 不活化, 東急ハンズ ポイント 使い方, 松ぼっくり 紙粘土, フレッツ光 コース, インフルエンザ 飛び降り, スマブラ 新キャラ リーク, エヴァンゲリオン 使徒 最強, 鳥 名前 漢字, 鬼滅の刃 批判, クヌギ 虫, 鬼滅の刃 20巻 通常版 予約, 特技 類義語, クヌギ 木材 利用, 篠井 英介, あげず 例文, 遺留捜査5 #4, 竹とんぼ カラオケ, エヴァンゲリオン Death True 2 とは,

コメントを残す