受領書 英語

- Weblio Email例文集, We received your invoice on ~ regarding[about] …. - 特許庁, 出願番号,受領した書類の内容と数及び受領日を表示した受領証を出願人に交付すること例文帳に追加, issue to the applicant a receipt which shows an application number, the nature and number of the documents received and the date of their receipt.

デリバリーノートのうち、荷主(発送人)と受領者を末尾に併記して表示したパターンです。 以下のデリバリーノートでも、末尾に受領者のサインをもらうタイプです。 スポンサーリンク Receive protection applications, follow-up their processing to prepare the protection documents. - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, Delivery of Document Pertaining to Receipt of Security Deposit - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, Receipt, Carrying and Presentation of the Registration Certificate - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム, O.B.I.は,国際出願と思われる書類を受領し,速やかに受領書を発行し,その受領書に,番号,添付書類又は情報の性質,受領した日付を表示する。例文帳に追加, O.B.I.

Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Copyright © Japan Patent office. Receipt for payment of Agents registration fee.
- 研究社 新和英中辞典, a written record of messages sent or received - 日本語WordNet, Please wait a moment while I write out your receipt. - 特許庁, In this case, as filing date is considered the date of receipt of the application by O.B.I.

- Weblio Email例文集, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。, Weblio専門用語対訳辞書はプログラムで機械的に意味や英語表現を生成しているため、不適切な項目が含まれていることもあります。ご了承くださいませ。, Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group.

- 特許庁, 5月10日に発注書番号B7096に対する添付の請求書(請求書番号4673)を受領いたしました。例文帳に追加 メール全文, We received your invoice (invoice#4673) as attached on May 10th regarding our purchase order No.B7096.

to write a receipt―make out a receipt発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, It is also known as kanto no kakidashi or juryo no kakidashi.発音を聞く - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, I received this document.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, I received the following documents.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, account of payments received発音を聞く - 日本語WordNet, a document that is a receipt for things received発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, (2) Flow of Processes after Receipt of a Written Inquiry発音を聞く - 金融庁, (an acknowledgment (usually tangible) that payment has been made), receipt of payment of the official fee therefor;発音を聞く - 特許庁, METHOD OF RECEIVING ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT - 特許庁, 送達が書留郵便によりなされた場合は,受領書を書類に添付して,受領の証拠とする。例文帳に追加, If the service is done through registered mail, the return card shall be attached to the documents as evidence of receipt.

The Directorate shall stamp the date of receipt on all communication it receives in connection with the application for protection documents. - 特許庁, I received that order form and payment. - 特許庁, mark the documents with the date of their receipt by him; - 特許庁, receipt of payment of the official filing fee; - 特許庁, it is not accompanied by the receipt of payment therefor; - 特許庁, receipt of payment of the respective official fee; - 特許庁, receipt of payment of the corresponding official fee; - 特許庁, 21.5 Filing of documents -- date of receipt to be marked - 特許庁, The documents are sent to the recipient from the issuer.

- Weblioビジネス英文メールテンプレート文例集, A restriction shall enter into force on the date of receipt of the request at the Patent Office. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 受領書 a deposit receipt(手付金や預金などの) receipt - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 語学学習のアルクのサイトがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書『英辞郎 … - Weblio Email例文集, Please get that document from Jane. - 特許庁, documents received and sent in the case - 特許庁, 2) the receipt proving payment of the prescribed fee. - Weblioビジネス英文メールテンプレート文例集, Thank you for your letter of April 5th. All Rights Reserved. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), to write a receipt―make out a receipt - 斎藤和英大辞典, It is also known as kanto no kakidashi or juryo no kakidashi. - 特許庁, Rule 910 Date of Receipt of Instrument to be Recorded Considered Its Date of Recording - 特許庁, b. a copy of the proof of receipt issued by the depositary institution where the micro-organism has been deposited; - 特許庁, 1. - 特許庁, PAY-ROLL PRINTING PAPER AND MANAGING METHOD OF RECEIPT - 特許庁, 個別の提出書類が期限内に受領されたときは,その書類は元の書類の受領日に受領されたものとみなす。例文帳に追加, The separate submissions shall, if they have been received in time, be deemed to have been received on the day on which the original submission was received.発音を聞く - 特許庁, I received that order form and payment.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, When does it look like you can receive that certificate?発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, Please get that document from Jane. All Rights Reserved. 「受領書」は英語でどう表現する?【単語】a receipt...【例文】to write a receipt―make out a receipt...【その他の表現】It is also known as kanto no kakidashi or juryo no kakidashi.... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書

- 特許庁, The parties shall receive a copy of the minutes. takes delivery of the document which is considered as an international application and issues immediately a receipt, mentioning the number and the nature of the accompanying documents or data and the date of their receipt. - 特許庁, PAY-ROLL PRINTING PAPER AND MANAGING METHOD OF RECEIPT - 特許庁, 個別の提出書類が期限内に受領されたときは,その書類は元の書類の受領日に受領されたものとみなす。例文帳に追加, The separate submissions shall, if they have been received in time, be deemed to have been received on the day on which the original submission was received. - Weblio Email例文集, We received new order forms.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2020 JILI. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. - 特許庁, 処理制御部33は、受領書データが記憶されると、フラグの状態を受領書取り込み済の状態に変化させる。例文帳に追加, The processing control part 33 changes the flag state to a receipt read state when receipt data are stored.

- Weblio Email例文集, When does it look like you can receive that certificate? - Tanaka Corpus, Delivery of document pertaining to receipt of Clearing Margin, etc. - 特許庁, (1) 登録官は、提出のために受領された書類に、受領日を記載しなければならない。例文帳に追加, (1) A document that is received for filing must be marked by the Registrar with the date on which it is received. Receipt, Carrying and Presentation of the Registration Certificate, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. - 特許庁, (7) 局は,保護書類出願に関連して受領したすべての通信に受領日を捺印する。例文帳に追加, 7. Copyright © 2020 CJKI. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. to write a receipt ― make out a receipt - 斎藤和英大辞典 官途 書 出、 受領書 出とも。 - 特許庁, 出願人に,そのように付与された番号,受領された書類の内容及び番号,並びに当該受領日を示す受領証を交付する。例文帳に追加, issue to the applicant a receipt which shows the number so assigned, the nature and number of the documents received and the date of their receipt. - Weblio Email例文集, I would appreciate it very much if you let me know when you receive the contract document. - Weblio Email例文集, Salary information will be provided upon receipt of the résumé and references. Copyright © 2020 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, I received this document. - Weblioビジネス英文メールテンプレート文例集, Please let me know when you receive the contract document. 英語での領収書のサンプル例、フォーマット例. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. 受領 書に署名し同封の封筒で返送する sign and return the receipt in the enclosed envelope 受領 書を見せて〔that以下を〕証明する delivery note は 「受領書」 という意味もありますが、納品書という意味で使われることもあります。 どちらかと言うと、 Statement of delivery よりも、カジュアルな印象とされています。 - Weblio Email例文集, I received the following documents. 英語のエクセルテンプレート(無料) です。 見積書や請求書を一括作成; 売上の見込みを自動集計; 請求漏れを防ぐアラート機能 - Weblio Email例文集, account of payments received - 日本語WordNet, a document that is a receipt for things received - EDR日英対訳辞書, (2) Flow of Processes after Receipt of a Written Inquiry - 金融庁, receipt of payment of the official fee therefor; - 特許庁, METHOD OF RECEIVING ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT - 特許庁, 送達が書留郵便によりなされた場合は,受領書を書類に添付して,受領の証拠とする。例文帳に追加, If the service is done through registered mail, the return card shall be attached to the documents as evidence of receipt. 以下の雛形、書式ではabcコーポレーションから10000円を「修正費用」として受領した、という領収書の例です。 領収書の宛名が不明な場合は、空欄にしておくか、相手の要望に応じて記載します。 英語での受領書のサンプル例、フォーマット例. All rights reserved. Delivery of document pertaining to receipt of Clearing Margin, etc. - Weblio英語基本例文集, We received the invoice for order #4398 sent on ~. - 特許庁.

Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.

- 特許庁, 8.

厚生労働省 飛沫 動画, 鬼滅の刃 柱 声優 感想, 売却 対義語, シャドーハウス 27話, ドコモ光 繋がらない, フォロー管理for Twitter 安全, 冨岡義勇 ねんどろいど 予約, コーヒー豆 種類 おすすめ, ガフの部屋 ヘブライ下町ロケット 動画 9tsu, 赤西仁 留学, 質する 意味, 白猫 ガチャ 一覧, Twitter 自分のいいね数 合わない, シャドーハウス 生き人形 人間, ツイッター ログアウト 復活, 錦戸 亮 ルイス レザー, 梟 熟語, エヴァンゲリオン 新劇場版:序 配信, Twitter 画像見れない 英語, 桜田通 遭遇, レミゼラブル 原作, 韓国冷麺 グルテンフリー, 佐久本宝 家族に乾杯, 剣客商売 婚礼の夜 動画, 要旨 同義語, コールドケース2 3話, 白猫 子猫 のゆらぎ, 椎の花 季語, よろずや 意味, @小豆 読み方 パオパオチャンネル, 説明がわかりやすい 英語, 気質 類語, 万屋 万事屋, 調査する 英語 Survey, プラダを着た悪魔 名言 英語 ナイジェル, 微熱が続く がん 血液検査, シャドーハウス 6巻 発売日, モニタリング 森七菜, 藤岡弘 まいと, Extensive Reading 本, エヴァ グッズ 服, エクセル 一致検索, 会得 習得, ケロリン 薬 口コミ, 中村倫也 殿 なぜ, エヴァ :破 冒頭, 鬼滅 の刃実写 しのぶ, Chores 英語, 絶世 由来, エヴァ 予告 劇場版, 渚カヲル 好きってことさ, 美食探偵 原作 結末, 鬼 滅 の刃 一 番くじ 買取, 扱う 尊敬 語, 世にも奇妙な物語 怖い, 美食探偵 漫画 完結, 方言ランキング ワースト, 国有 対義語, これ まで の 妖怪 ウォッチ の 映画, Twitter スパム 踏んだ,

コメントを残す